Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Its Rough Being 1

Tuesday after a weekend of working overtime I decided to take the girls to see Finding Dori at the theater with friends. It was going really well until the last 30 minutes when Em decided to be a monster wiggler since she was so tired. But as soon as the movie was over and we got in the car she was out.We had a few errands we needed to run so when we got to the store I picked her up and she stayed asleep! If any of you know her this NEVER happens so I covered her with her blankie so the sun wouldn't be in her eyes and we ran our errands. Luckily she stayed asleep for most of our stops and was much happier when she woke up. I do have to say I really miss her falling asleep while being held I love cuddly babies
I was working on making sure the soaker lines were watering where they were supposed to so I had them running so I could see how long it took to get the plant sufficiently watered and dug some trenches to help. I turned around to find this little girl playing in a mud puddle! Instead of quickly getting her out I just let her be. She made a huge mess of herself and the second she realized I was watching her she stopped what she was doing and immediately wanted to be held.
She was really mad/sad that I wouldn't pick her up.

I took her pjs off and wiped her face off and then let her crawl around the yard in just a diaper until we finished. I don't know that I would have ever let the other girls do that but I have found that Im less concerned about little dumb things and have learned that getting dirty is just part of growing up and exploring


No comments:

Post a Comment