Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Growing Girl

Im not sure who told this girl she could be so grown up but I guess it was inevitable.  She has started to stand up on her own in the middle of the floor. She has also started to walk longer distances but she crawls so freaking fast I think walking slows her down
And is so very proud of herself
Sometimes at night(very very rarely) she will let me hold her and if Im lucky actually give in and go to sleep. It seems to be the times I really need the extra cuddles. Im so grateful for this baby. It was a long road to get her here but I wouldn't change it for the world. The times I find myself frustrated with the kids for whatever reason I am reminded that they are the reason God gave me time. Most things will wait because years from now they wont want to cuddle and will be grown and gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment