Friday, July 8, 2016

Rigs and Kinley Come Visit x2

I went back for my 2nd trip to the nursery to pick up plants. I came home with about 100 plants/trees. While I was gone Nic dropped off her kids so she could go on girls weekend so I had lots of helpers. We unloaded the plants and do my best not to feel overwhelmed. I laid them all out and the kids helped me haul the trees around with the power wheels. Within an hour we had everything spread out and ready to plant.  

But it was time to take a lunch break and we stayed inside for the next couple hours where it was cool making some binoculars for their adventures.
These 4 have so much fun together and for the most part play so well together. So while I planted the plants the kids used their binoculars on their adventures
The kitties decided they had had plenty of fun and hid in the stroller in an effort to get some rest
On Friday they paved the road in front f our house. The kids had a great time watching all of the layers they put on the road
Later that night Matt brought home take out chinese for dinner before Kyle came to get the kids once he was off work. Once again we had a great time and the kids did so great. We have really enjoyed having a couple of extras around our house lately 

No comments:

Post a Comment