Thursday, July 27, 2017

Another Summer Week Gone

Sometimes when Matt's gone its super hard. Things need to get done and I don't know how to fix them. I noticed one morning that my car was making funny noises. I called Matt and he called our mechanic but he couldn't get me in for a couple days so Matt called Nick and he made arrangements to come that evening to look at it. I was so grateful. When he came it turned out my back brakes were bad and had warped one of the rotors. Until it was fixed I was without a car and with Matt gone it freaked me out a little. The next day Nick came back with the parts and got it all fixed for me. I am so appricative that he took the time to do that for me. Its hard when Matts gone for things like this
While Nick fixed the car the girls played with Legos and I guess Hallie thought she needed a helmet. Legos are dangeros
One night I was mowing the lawn and Hallie asked me to teach her how. It went pretty well but she has a hard time controlling the lawn mower because she's so little
I was just thrilled she wanted to try and took the initiative to ask
Matt finished the built in grill. Its so nice that its finally done
Introducing "Genie Jammies"! Now I understand some of you have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll fill you in. When I was younger my Grandma Harris would make these pjs for all the granddaughters. They are perfect for summer and so fun and flowy(I don't even know if that's a word). Guys these are HARD to make so as you can imagine how thrilled I was when she made a pair for Hallie that have now been passed down to Gracie and now to Em. Aren't they the cutest!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment