Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Pioneer Day at the Bees Game

On the 24th of July we really hadn't had plans but around noon Matt text and asked if we wanted to go to the Bees game. He had a friend that was giving 4 tickets away and so we jumped on it and decided to go. And we were all really glad we did


As the game got later the lights turned off and it took them 30 minutes to get them back on. In the mean time they played music and had a few competitions to pass the time

Along with the other activities we got in line for some ice cream. Thanks to the delay we didn't miss the entire game. We waited 45 minutes! I think they need a better process. But the kids did enjoy the ice cream and snow cone.

I love this man and the support he is to me. I can be difficult and demanding and so how he figures out how to balance it all. I knew from the time I started dating him he was a good one and Im thrilled that God found it a good idea to give him to me.
The fireworks were awesome and all the kids were so good. It was a fun night. We loved the fireworks and had great seats. On the way back to the car we got poured on luckily we hadn't parked far away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment