Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Our 4th of July

The night of the 3rd Matt went to help set up table and chairs for the big celebration on the 4th and came home being responsible for pulling a parade float the following morning. I was actually pretty excited for the girls. I loved the small town parade I grew up with. The girls were also pretty excited and so we set out to make sure we had patriotic clothes for all the girls. I think they all turned out super cute. They threw candy and the young men handed out flyers for the silent auction we were advertising 



 They also got super cute patriotic hair and coordinating hair bows...I love having all girls for fun stuff like this

 After the parade we hung out at the park for the auction and to see all the festivities. Matt bought a couple sets of Jazz tickets for Sure Steel but everything else we wanted was to expensive so we moved on. The girls love hula hoops and had a great time trying all the of them.


 When we got home the girls wanted to have Bronson come play. While he was over the girl and I were asking abut his birthday and what not. Long story short he never got a party...no one made him a cake or sang to him. The girls and I decided to change that so we told him to go put on his swimsuit and we started to put a water birthday party together . We made mini cupcakes, got out the slip and slide and the pool. He was so excited when he came back and brought the 2 older brothers with him as well. The kids decided they wanted to decorate their own cupcakes before we sang and ate them so Matt called their parents and they were both asleep. Stuff like this I don't understand. I guess my kids are extremely spoiled but I always want them to feel special.







 That night for dinner their parents came over and we just threw together what we both had. They ended up running to the grocery store for a cake so we could sing again...this time with them in attendance  

 Then after dinner we split ways momentarily for baths and then we headed over for fireworks before bedtime

Then off to bed we went. It was a long but fun day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment