Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Moving & Baking

Since Chris and Krissy found out they were expecting a family friend offered them their basement to live for free. They decided to take them up on it so Matt went to help them get all moved. Krissy had to work so Chris packed and moved everything. I don't know that I would let Matt do that but it would be easier for me for sure. When your newlyweds and have few things they are really easy to move

While Matt was gone helping them move. I went on a crazy baking frenzy but it was all very yummy. I feel like when I have a lot on my mind I tend to bake. I feel like there is a lot in the air right now. We are contemplating switching jobs which may or may not mean moving, I feel conflicted with working because of the demand it puts on Matt on top of all the stress he carries already. I feel like we should have another baby but Matt doesn't and I think that's partially because of the stress he already carries. All of this will eventually work its way out but for today its all just undecided stuff that majorly effects our family

No comments:

Post a Comment