Friday, February 15, 2019

Gracie's Run In with the Wall

Poor Gracie has a habit of hurting herself. While her and Hallie were running around downstairs she turned to talk to Hallie and ran into the wall splitting her eyebrow open. She came screaming up the stairs and it was only once she got upstairs that I realized how bad it was. Blood everywhere and once she saw it she was a mess. I did my best to calm her down and see how bad it was. I contemplated if it needed stitches but it was a complete white out outside and pasted 5 pm so our only options were the instacare or the ER so I decided to clean it up and use steri-strips to hold it closed. 

It has healed quite nicely but a small scar remains. Im hoping with time it will fade. This poor girl. Sometimes I wonder if she would do better if we wrapped her in bubble wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment