Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy 35th Birthday Matt

For Matt's birthday he was able to come home early from work and took Emy skiing all by herself since Hallie had activity days and Gracie had dance. Emy thought that was pretty cool she got Matt all to herself.
After skiing Matt picked up Hallie and came to Ogden to meet Gracie, Liam and I for dinner. We decided on Tokyo Station and no one was disappointed. I love eating there I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It cost us $100 every time we each there but for special occasions that's ok. The waitress was so good and made the girls kid friendly chopsticks that they of coarse loved.

Liam of coarse couldn't be left out and decided he was hungry just as we were eating dinner. I love this man of mine. He is my everything and more than I could have ever imagined for myself. I hate that he is gone so much but we try to make the most of the time when he is around
After dinner we went home for presents and dessert(he requested cheesecake). He got some new hair clippers, some shorts, and some treats from the girls
We loved celebrating with this guy. He means the world to all of us. We're so lucky we get to spend forever with him

No comments:

Post a Comment