Monday, February 25, 2019

Sleeping? Bumbo And Getting Big

We are trying everything we can think of to get this kids sleeping on his own during the day. This is the 2nd swing we have tried and occasionally it works. On this particular day he slept for an hour in it...a new record. I cleaned like a crazy person to get the cupboards in the kitchen organized. It felt so good to be productive and him to still get some sleep
This little guy has awesome neck control so I got out the bumbo so he could sit and watch Emy play. It didn't last long this first time around but it was a good first time


He did seem to like it and gave me some great smiles. There is something so gratifying about when a baby smiles. I feel like I'm doing something right and can finally tell if they are happy with it.
I have a love/hate relationship with how big he is getting. I love him and can't imagine our lives without him. Perfect little caboose for us

No comments:

Post a Comment