Monday, February 18, 2019

Life with 4 Kids

We are slowly trying to get adjusted. I have really struggled getting settled with the 4 kids. The mom guilt is like nothing I have ever experienced with the girls. I just feel spread so thin and like I can never give everyone the attention they need that includes me. I have spent many times crying and feeling so inadequate. I love these little humans and their daddy so much and want to give them my best. At this point all I can do is keep trying. Matt is wonderful and so helpful when he is home. Liam still doesn't sleep during the day unless he is held. He loves to be bundled, have a binki, and his bum patted. None of the girls really loved their bum patted but Liam loves it. He settles right down and falls asleep with his bum patted and some bouncing. I wish he would sleep when we lay him down I think that adds alot to the stress since I feel like I can never get anything done unless Matt's home to trade me out. I don't want to seem ungrateful because I love being a mom but Im struggling to find the new normal right now but I'm sure we will get it all worked out. Now that Liam is starting to smile and become more interactive the girls definitely seem more interested in him. Im trying to spend some one on one time with the girls when I can. Emy & Grace both really like getting to bake things so we have been trying some new cookie recipes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment