Thursday, February 28, 2019

Smiles

Liam is getting better and better about sharing smiles. He seems to smile more frequently and easily all of the time and it lights up his sweet little face. I wont complain if he wants to smile all the time

With Matt back to traveling I have had to rely on the kids to help me more than before. They don't seem to be old enough to get him to sleep but if I can get him settled and to sleep they will hold him so I can get a quick shower/do dishes/or tuck the other kids in bed. It is usually short lived but I'll take what I can get. Gracie is completely freaked out if he fusses at all. Hallie seems to handle him the best. She will bounce him and try to get him called down before panicking. Im sure grateful for their willingness to help
While preparing for family pictures I decided to try Liam's blessing outfit on him as a possible to wear but it is still plenty big. I think I'm going to have to take it in before his blessing day but Im going to wait until we get closer before making that decision. Its going to be super cute.
More Sunday cuddles..they're definitely a favorite and something I really want to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment