Sunday, February 17, 2019

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

We have gotten a few small glimpses that its possible for Liam to sleep on his own. He seems to occasionally think the swing is a good thing but still prefers to be held. Matt has always loved this stage where he will sleep on your shoulder and just melt in to cuddle. This is a regular Sunday thing. 
Since we put the swaddle sack in his car seat the car rides have become more tolerable. I love to look in the rear view mirror and see him peacefully sleeping
I try to be consistent with trying to lay him down but at least once a day I like to just cuddle him and enjoy the moments. Emy doesn't make it easy she likes all the attention and isn't happy when I just sit and hold him
He still loves tub time and his smiles are getting more consistent. He has even started giggling a little


Here is how each of the kids looked at 2 months. I think Liam looks the most like Hallie at this point but they all definitely look like they belong together
I love this picture because he has awesome fuzzy hair. It seems to be filling in and from pictures it looks like he has Nate's hair line

No comments:

Post a Comment