Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Little Love Day Package

 Ever since my parents moved to Las Vegas my mom does a great job at being involved in the girls lives in several different ways. Valentines packages is just one of the many but that doesn't make it any less exciting when it arrives in the mail. The girls were so excited they would hardly wait to open it. Im surprised I actually got some good pictures.
 Underneath all that brown paper was a beautiful wrapped box...oh what could it be???
 And the best part is my mom sends stuff for all of us not just the girls. The girls each got a light up heart necklace and some treats. Matt and I got some yummy valentine treats as well.
 This is Gracie latest when you say, "look at me with your eyes."
 Or then there is the super excited...getting closer
 Now this may be something we can work with. They love their new necklaces and wear them just about everywhere they go. They didn't mind the candy either.
 It hard to put into words what it means to me when someone takes the time to do something special for me and my family. I guess that could be described as what you do when you love and care for someone. Thanks mom for adding some extra "love" to our day

No comments:

Post a Comment