Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Silly Gracie---Do you have to wear pants with shoes???

Gracie has such a fun and outgoing personality. She is very social and is always keeping us laughing. On this paricular day we were being lazy and spent most of the day inour Pjs. Gracie wanted to go outside so I told her she would have to put her shoes on. A couple minutes later this is how she came out...I guess at our house you have to first undress before putting shoes on



This last pictures is when I asked her to look at me with her eyes and smile...we are now working on different phrases to help get the point across more effectivly.

Also yesterday I put her down for a rest and after about an hour I went to check on her and she had emptied both clothes drawers and had herself dressed with a shirt for both the top and the bottom. She is so creative with her wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment