Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Randomness of Life

Saturday while Matt was at the testing center the girls and I headed out to do some shopping. I always shop for the girls a season in advance when most of it goes on sale or clearance so we were on a mission to find wardrobes for Fall 2014. We made great progress and just have a few odds and ends to pick up to complete outfits. One thing that I always laugh at when out shopping is the kids fascination with the manikins. I couldn't resist asking them to take a picture with their new manikin friends. 
 Another silly kid moment. The other morning while watching a show Gracie dumped out the polly pocket tupperware and made herself comfy. While Hallie moved her chair to higher ground in another chair. They were so mesmerized by the show they sat this way for probably 30 minutes. 
Sometimes the random moments in life are the moments that remind me how blessed I am to be living this crazy fun life.


No comments:

Post a Comment