Sunday, April 20, 2014

Just Another Monday at Home

Mondays are some of my favorite days. Most people would not say this but Monday at our house usually means staying home in our pjs and essentially putting our lives back together(laundry, cleaning, napping, ect). Here are a few pictures of our past Monday. A couple weeks ago one of the main water lines broke in the middle of the road and washed away a large section of the road. The night they fixed it they patched it and I guess chose this day to come fix it more permanently. The girls were glued to the window watching all the heavy equipment and the dozen guys they sent.
 Salon time is a frequent occurrence at our house and this day was no exception. They take turns trading places hey it saves me having to do their hair Im on board.
I really do love Mondays I feel like they are my reset button. I get all my cleaning and laundry done this day then something unusual happens I don't have to think about laundry or cleaning until the next week, It really helps me feel sane. And I totally love days that we all stay home and are just together.

No comments:

Post a Comment