Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pizza Date Night

Our pizza date night was another one put on by the USU/WSU extension for healthy marriages and families. And as have the activities in the past this was another really fun one. Most of Friday I was feeling really crappy and we spent most of the day on the couch watching movies. By the time Matt got home I was frustrated and din't know what to do. Matt suggested we just stay home and take it easy. We had already paid for our date and had a babysitter so I hated to just bag all of it. So I made myself get up, took some pepto bismal, and got ready to go hoping some where along the way I would feel better. We stopped at Walmart and got me some gluten free pizza crust before we headed to Clearfield for the cooking class. It was a little disorganized and took longer than I would have like to get eating but it was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of Matt's pizza before it was cooked.
 Our selfie while waiting for our pizza to cook
 Eating our pizza....it was delicious
 It was a fun night spent together. In the end I was really glad we went. I love Matt more all the time and the more time I get to spend with him the better. I am looking forward to going to more of these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment