Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring is Here

At least for this past week spring has been here. Each day has been warmer and nicer than the day before. We have really been trying to get out and enjoy it. I haven't been feeling very well(my U.C. is flaring) so that has been kinda hard to go to far from home some days but luckily we have an awesome backyard to enjoy and play in. Both girls love to be outside and running around. I'm so grateful we have a fully fenced backyard so I can let them play in the backyard without to many worries. Gracie loves each part of the backyard and is so much more interested this year in being outside and trying new things. She loves to swing and is working on swinging herself since she likes to be independent more and more all the time.

 Hallie is becoming more daring all the time. She has started climbing trees and doing stuff like this below. I remember how fun "tricks" like this were when I was younger....silly sweet girl.
 The girls love to let the puppies out and run for the tramp then lay on it and watch the puppies run around below the trampoline. I think it will be fun to have a sprinkler below the tramp once the weather warms up.
 This is our "serving" area off of the sandbox. This is where some of the most amazing sand cakes and mud pies come from as well as a variety of cooked foods.
I feel very blessed that we have such amazing kids. They are pretty laid back and understanding when I spend most of my day laying on the couch or just sitting and playing with them in the backyard. Im excited for this summer and all of the memories we will be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment