Saturday, April 12, 2014

What our week is like...sometimes

Monday I had another Dr. appt and the girls both had dentist appointments.Gracie has become pretty protective of me and wasn't very happy when the dr had to look me over. Hallie did great but Gracie still is a little unsure about the dentist and having her teeth cleaned. Tuesday I didn't feel great so we spent most of our day in our pjs watching movies but we did take the suburban to get a new dvd player put in anticipation for our trip to San Diego. When we went to pick it up Hallie and Gracie we so excited Hallie kept saying, "I can't believe it I just can't believe it thank you thank you" and Gracie just jumped up and down with a surprised look on her face.  It was pretty entertaining and of coarse made it all worth it. I told Matt maybe we don't even have to take them to Cali just put a movie on in the car while its parked in the garage. Wed I had a really rough morning I felt horrible and was so frustrated that I didn't know what to do about my body. One of my great friends came over to talk and to listen to me bawl and then another great friend offered to keep my kids so I could grocery shop(which I needed to do badly). I felt really guilty feeling like I could have just taken them like I normally do but once I got out and going I was glad I had left them home since me feeling good doesn't usually last super long when Im running around. I picked them up in time to go down for naps for all of us. Matt woke me up when he came home so I could go to my staff mtg. He is so perfect he drove Hallie to dance, went to parent meeting, and stopped to fix my windshield wipers.{Side story: Moday on our way home from the dentist I saw a car wash that was having half price on their automatic washes so I decided to run the car through but when I got to the end the car wash had ripped my windshield wipers off!!!! The attendant could only find one wiper which was bent...so pretty useless. So I was in need of new wipers. And in the midst of grocery shopping not feeling 100% I forgot the wipers so while I was at staff mtg and after he dropped Hallie off at dance he ran to Walmart, bought new wipers, came to my work, and put them on my car.....isn't he the best???? Like seriously so wonderful. I came out and found this note on my window}
I ran to meet Matt at Hallie dance class to finish the parent meeting so he could head to teach class. It was a little crazy but we make it work. That night after dinner the girls and I walked over to a lady in the wards house to attend a jewelry party. The kids had a great time playing in the backyard with all the other kids and I got some cute new pieces of jewelry. Thursday we went to the zoo(see next post). Friday I felt like I had been ran over by a truck and we spent most of our day watching movies. I did manage to sit on the couch and go through the girls summer clothes so we could switch them out.(see date night post). That is pretty much what our week has looked like. Next week we have more dr appt and I hope they can give me a better idea what to do to take care of myself. Hoping something will help but until then we will just try to keep on living and being grateful for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment