Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shop Til You Drop

Some days I just miss Hallie and I hate that she is gone all day. I want her to stay home and be together so Friday I decided to keep her home from school and spend some time shopping with the cousins. Nic and I frequently meet at the DI to browse around and just visit. Its fun to bring out the creative side. To look at things to see what they could become. The kids all seem to gravitate to Nics cart and we end up piling our purchases in mine with Emery. The kids play and tell stories it is just really fun. After the DI Nic headed to Salt Lake to meet Kyle for lunch and the girls and I headed to do more shopping. 
 We went to Shopko to buy Matt some more pants and to Hobby Lobby to look for house stuff. My house shopping is in full swing. I love looking for things and laying it all out in my head. Im really excited to move and start fresh with some fun ideas. I have been waiting for a long time to do this. Luckily since we are using our credit card for our building supplies we are using the cash rewards for all the decorating. So far I have had plenty of money but we will see how far it goes.
Then we headed home had lunch and naps then we decided to go do some more shopping...mostly exchanges actually. We hit up the mall and after all of our shopping we ended up with 4 pairs of shoes for Matt and I, A handful of sweet cinnamon pumpkin fragrances(my fav), a handful of new outfits from Gymboree for Emery. The girls were so good and listened really well so as we were finishing we decided to grab a pretzel before heading home. I have fond memories at the pretzel maker. My mom used to sell crafts at quilted bear. Periodically we would go with her to take her crafts to restock her booth and she would stop to get us all pretzels to share. I don't have very many memories with my mom with her taking us to do things so this is near and dear to my heart so I love sharing that with my girls. I love to shop and I love even more getting a deal when I shop. It was a fun day for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment