Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back To School Mom Brunch

A couple days after school started Ashley invited everyone over for a back to school luncheon. During the summer it can be crazy to get everyone together with all the kids so it was fun to see each other and visit. Ashley always makes yummy food look so simple she has taught me a lot and given me quite a few ideas. I'm not one that like girls nights or getaways...I just don't feel like I need them but I love to get together when Matt's at work and see how everyone's lives are going. We had breakfast and everyone brought something to contribute. After we ate Ashley brought out these giant mystery bags. When we opened them we were all pretty excited! They were full of pampering stuff for each of us moms! Soaps, lotions, body scrubs, oils, ect. I'm not very good at spending money on pampering myself so I was super excited. I have tried several of the items and they're pretty cool. I'm grateful for this group of ladies and the way they have accepted me into their group like I have always been a part.
 
Bree was in love with the way her bag smelled. All of the products are organic and most contain some amount of coconut oil so our bags smelt like a tropical island and who doesn't love that?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment