Thursday, August 18, 2016

Happy 10 Year Anniversary

This year Matt and I celebrate 10 years of marriage! I know for a lot of people that's a huge thing but for me it is only a blink of an eye in the scheme of eternity. I love  this man and the life we have built together. We are a great team and handle whatever comes our way together. Since our anniversary was on a Thursday we met for lunch at Panda Express and just spent time together. I think some might think it was silly that we did panda express but it is a true representation of what we are....where ever we are we are just happy being together....especially with our little family



When Matt came home form work that night he brought flowers and chocolate. For a long time I didn't really care for flowers but as I have gotten older I love the brightness and beauty they bring. As for the chocolate I have always loved that. Matt can be really thoughtful. There have been times in our marriage that he has been so busy that I have felt a little forgotten but we talk thru it and then at just the right moments he comes thru with surprises.
That weekend we had planned a getaway for just the two of us. Nic was great to watch the kids and they were thrilled to stay with her and play with their cousins. We booked Hotel Park City in downtown Park City...it turned out to be so nice.

Our deck was right off the pool they also had live music going on and a bbq...we sat out on our deck and just enjoyed the music and each other




We enjoyed going to dinner, doing some shopping, we looked at new suburbans, and just relaxing. I was really anxious about leaving the girls but I knew they were in good hands with Nic...although they weren't really great for her she made it thru. I was grateful we went and had a good time and I'm looking forward to an eternity of anniversaries. 


No comments:

Post a Comment