Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Don't Want To Be Little Anymore

Emmy has started doing several things that make me feel like she is no longer my baby. Among those becoming an expert walker!!! Yes she has now mastered walking. Its funny because she started walking outside before inside. I think it was mostly because she hated crawling in it. She has great balance and picked up on it very quickly. I am also starting to think she might be out soccer star. As she walks around the house/yard kicking a ball while walking....like I said her balance is awesome.

Hallie was making a coolwhip salad for dinner the other night and I turn around to find Em doing this! I first laughed and then I was sad because it seems like something a kid would do and not my baby.


I think no matter how many times I tell her to stop growing up she does it anyways. I love this sweet baby of ours and although it makes me sad that she is growing Im glad she is hitting those milestones. Her personality shows thru more and more everyday. She fits in great with the other girls and they play so well all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment