Sunday, December 4, 2016

Busy Busy Emy

Oh this sweet little girl has become so busy over the last month or so...she can be exhausting. She climbs everything, is super fast, and curious as all get out. While I was getting dressed in my closet only a few feet away she found the makeup and put lipstick all over herself and my bathtub! But I think she was more mad when I washed it off. At 19 months she says mama, dada, baba(bottle), cheese, hi, bye, all done, nini(good night), kiki(kitty). She gets super excited about her blanket and binki, when dad comes home from work. She is so intelligent and understands just about everything you say to her but whether or not she chooses to listen is anyone guess.  She is trying to decide whether she needs one nap or two which can make her super cranky some days. I love when she snuggles and some days we watch a lot of Mickey Clubhouse just so I can have some extra cuddle time. When she wakes up she yells for either Matt or I to come get her. She has become a super picky eater but loves fruit snacks, cottage cheese, peaches, pears, apples, string cheese, popcorn, and corn puffs. 
She can also be super sweet! She loves to play with her sisters no matter what they are doing. She loves to have her picture taken and says cheese when she is ready. 
And once in a great while she likes to be cuddled before I put her to bed and once in a blue moon she actually falls asleep. I really miss her being little when she used to cuddle all the time.
I love this sweet spunky girl although at times she can be exhausting. I'm so grateful to have her as part of our lives and our family. She brings us such happiness and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment