Saturday, December 10, 2016

Snow & the Huntsville Ward Party

We have finally started to get some snow up here. I love the white fluffy stuff and prefer for it to snow if its going to be cold for sure. We have spent a lot of time looking at our Christmas tree and watching the beautiful white snow flakes out the window. 
The girls have been pretty good about helping me clear the snow. Sometimes that just means letting me get it done. Em likes to play with the bubble machine while I plow the driveway
Our cute snow crew
The ward does the Christmas party on Saturday morning. They do breakfast with a whole bunch of fixings. It was yummy and I was super excited to see Santa there. The girls were all so excited to see him and tell them what they wanted. 
Hallie told Santa she wanted some clip on earrings
Gracie told him she wants a Barbie doll castle
And Em...well she thought Santa was really cool until I set her on his lap and then there was nothing but tears. I tried really hard not to laugh
The girls got some coloring pages from the local grocery store that they can color and return for a deli cookie. The girls are really into coloring right now and spend quite a bit of time coloring throughout the day. They are both getting really good at staying in the lines. They are always coloring pages to give as presents to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment