Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sledding Party

 I love Christmas break. I love that the kids are home from school and Matt's home from work. We don't run on anyones schedule but our own. I know life can't run that way all the time but I wish at time it could. Today we got up and decided to go sledding in part this decision was made since our friend invited us over for a sledding party. A bunch of the kids friends were there we had snack, cookies, and hot cocoa. The moms visited and well fr that reason Matt decided to stay home and work for most of the day since all the moms were going to be there. The kids and I had a fantastic time. Even though we have been here a year I still find that there are a lot of people I don't know and I enjoy getting to know more about the people I do know. I love making memories with my kids and for just a little while having no problems remembering whats important. I love the age that each of our girls is at. I love that they can be independent enough for us to have a good time leaving me to primarily take care of Em but need me enough that they want me to be a part of whatever is going on. I have days that I panic when I think about the kids getting older and not needing me anymore. My entire life I have wanted to be a mom and now that it is finally here I feel that its going to fast. I want to freeze time and remember every giggle, silly face, sleepless night, and yes even the rough days. I love the cuddles, the kisses, and even the messes made. I love to think about the memories we have made in the previous week as I found the laundry of the clothes they were wearing when they said something funny or did something so "normal."The life I'm living right now is what dreams are made of. I have what most people would give anything for and so I'm going to do my best to enjoy every moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment