Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hallie's Christmas Sing Along

As school was coming to a close and Christmas break quickly approaching Hallie had some really fun activities  going on at her school. One of them was the the Christmas sing along. I didn't find out about it until last minute but Hallie really wanted us to go. I figure she will only be little for so long so I should go while she still wants me to be apart. They had a skit between Santa, Buddy the Elf, and the Grinch to kick things off
 We sat on the top row which was perfect so the kids could stand up without being in anyones way


 Em was pretty fascinated by what was going on.
After the skit each of the classes had prepared a song to sing.
 After they were done all the kids headed back to their classes and we were able to catch the class picture
 I was glad we had decided to go. I love these girls of ours. I find myself already worrying about what my life will be like as they grow up and move one. Our lives revolve around them...especially mine. Just trying to take it all in best I can
I felt really bad Hallie told me they were supposed to wear pjs to school that day. I texted a few friends because I hadn't seen any info about that come home with Hallie. They also didn't know anything about it so I didn't have her wear pjs and of coarse they were supposed to. Next year we will know but I felt so bad I hadn't believed her. Next time I will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment