Friday, May 23, 2014

Playing with Cousins

Earlier this week Nic and I decided it was time to spent some time bonding together...lol. Not really we just decided to get together to visit and play. So Thursday after the Dr. we headed to Nic's house to do just that. Nic and I sat and enjoyed the sun while the kids played on the slide, n the sandbox, and jumped on the tramp. After a short time the tramp got to hot so we decided to add some water to the mix. Gracie and Kinley weren't all that interested but Hallie and Riggs had a blast. I have started trying to take more video since the girls love to watch them over and over. I also think its another way to capture life in the moment.
                                     
Then it was time for some lunch. After the kids ate we decided to play inside and "wind down." Isn't that obvious from the next picture....oh pillow fights aren't winding down to you??? But they had a good time anyways.
This is a picture of Hallie's hat from the restaurant the day before she had to take it to show Riggs. Then we headed for home happy and tired.
 After I got the girls down for naps I also got in a good nap(love days I get to nap). It was a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment