Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Little Adventure Dress Up Sale

Thursday was the annual dress up sale I had gone back and forth about whether it would be worth it or not to drive to American Fork and after seeing what everyone had posted I decided that despite the drive and the super raining weather we were going. So the girls and I loaded up and off we went. Just before we got there the weather broke and the sun came out. The girls watched Frozen and didn't let out a peep. Hallie was so excited to go to the "princess" sale. When we got there there we 2 large tents full of princess dress up stuff. Everything was from $2-10 so we made sure to stock up. Here is everything we came home with. 
We also bought a couple box sets that had a dress, a crown, wand, bracelets, ring, and gloves. They seem to be made really well and soft to play in. Here are some of Hallie's selfies.


I have had a hard time getting them off of the kids and that is ok with me. They are so cute, modest, and comfy. I will definitely go back to the sale next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment