Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Last Piece of our San Diego Trip----Family Pictures

Our family pictures are finally done!!! I am so glad that we decided to get these done. They turned out so well and we actually got them taken in less than an hour. The girls were so excited to see the ocean and be at the beach so they were pretty easy to get smiles out of. This is probably my favorite family one although it was really hard to pick one.
Me and my girls. This was near the very end of our shoot and they were still doing great despite the fact we were all wet and sandy by this point.
Here is one under the pier

Im typically a fan of posed pictures but really love the candid ones. We were all just having a great time and our photographer did a great job capturing them.


Another one of my favorites. The anticipation waiting for the wave to come was like torture to the kids it was pretty comical.

These 2 really love each other. Gracie was a little nervous of the waves and Hallie would take her hand and tell her it was ok she would protect her as they walked out to the waves!! Seriously heart melting moment.
Gracie at 28 months
Hallie 4 1/2 years

Me and my hubby...kinda like him....ALOT!!!

More candid fun


And another of these 2 beautiful girls. Just a side note there is rarely a time I take my kids to the store or run errands that I don't get stopped for someone to tell me how beautiful, sweet, or well behaved these 2 are. I think so but I may be a little bias

While our photographer was capturing some pictures of Matt with Grace we turned to find Hallie just looking almost taking it all in
While getting ready for a picture Gracie was staring off and I guess Hallie thought she would help I had no idea this happened until getting our pictures back...it was a good laugh though. Helps to describe in pictures these 2 relationship at times. Hallie is very mothering to her for sure.






A daddy and his girls...these 2 get so excited when they hear his truck in the driveway. He is a great dad to them.
Like I said before I will completely do on location vacation pictures again. I'm so glad we did them on the first day there so no one was worn out or sun burned. I think its a great way to document our amazing family vacation. Now our vacation is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment