Friday, November 7, 2014

Family Pictures Oct 2014

Last week Matt took a day off and we went and had family pictures done. We had them done at a place called Camera Shy. I really liked it they were reasonably priced, had helpers to get the kids to look and smile, a ton of back drops, and it is all inside so I didn't have to worry about the weather. It was probably one of the most stress free photo shoots we have ever done. And we are very happy with how they turned out



 These 2 hams are so fun and the light of our lives
 Our sweet Hallie is an amazing big sister, very loving/compassionate, and a super photogenic kid. There weren't many of her pictures that didn't turn out

 Our Gracie goose is full of life and energy. When she is around its hard not to have a smile on your face. Her vocabulary is amazing. She loves to read, play games, do anything Hallie is doing, and play outside. She is 33 months...I can't believe she is almost 3 




 This shows the true logistics of our house. Matt is always so fun and silly it creates a great balance for my logical and sometimes serious side.
 Oh how I love this man of mine!!! He is my everything!



Even though family pictures can be a lot of work they always seem to be worth it. I love to look back and see how much the kids have changed even in such a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment