Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Raking Leaves

This time of year we have no shortage on leaves that need to be raked. A few things worked in our favor we cut down 3 trees this summer and had our remaining trees trimmed which cut down on the amount we had to rake. And my favorite thing is that Nic has always been so sweet to offer to come help me. I was especially grateful this year since Matt has been gone so much and I have felt so yucky. We let the kids run the leave vacuum while Nic and I visited and raked. I love this picture it looks like Rigs is making sure Hallie stays on task. The weather was great and the work went pretty quickly. This day was one of the 1st days I started to feel better so it was a welcomed break to visit with Nic and feel better.
After we finished we had some lunch and then called it an afternoon so we could still get naps in. It was a great way to spend one of the last warm days of fall before the cold set in the following day bringing wind and snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment