Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1 Week

This sweet and bright eyed little girl is a week old! I need time to stop or at least slow down. She is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries when she is hungry she will cry one time and then wait for a response its pretty cute actually. She still loves her binki and I think its safe to say we all love to hold and cuddle her. She is still on a pretty good schedule eating every 3-4 hours except at night she usually goes 5 hours 1 time which is a god sent for her mom that loves sleep. She is awake more than I remember my other girls being at this age but I can't complain since she pretty much is content to look around and observe. The past week has flown and we are slowly finding our groove again. We love this little girl and the sweet and special spirit she has brought into our home. Is it bad if I want to freeze us in time right now?!?

As for me I am feeling pretty good better than I ever remember feeling with the other girls. I am already 20 lbs down so I only have just under 20 lbs left to lose. I can't wait til I am feeling like my real self again and can get out walking and running stairs. I really think my abdominal binder has helped with my recovery a ton. I have had very few after pains and feel like it has held me all together. But in reality I would do it all again in a heart beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment