Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1st Day Home

The ward was pretty good and brought in meals the next couple of days. They were very thoughtful about what they brought making sure I could eat as well. I really appreciated that. The following day we had no where to go so we took it easy in our pjs most of the day. Matt was planning on working for a couple hours but ended up there most of the day. The girls and I just enjoyed getting back into our routine adding in a new little girl to the mix. I was still feeling pretty good which made the transition that much easier. The girls were so good with her and wanted to take turns holding her. My mom asked me if I was freaking out over having 3 kids and honestly I hadn't even thought about it but no it wasn't that much different than having 2 and the 2 I had were such big helpers I think that we will do just fine.













No comments:

Post a Comment