Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Its strange to think that I was still supposed to be pregnant for mothers day. I feel so blessed to have her here and be home with our other girls to celebrate this special day. We decided to stay home and take it easy so we could limit the amount of people she was exposed to only problem Hallie was singing in sacrament meeting and asked if I was coming to watch. The answer was of coarse. So Matt took the girls to the first couple hours of church and then after sacrament started I snuck in with Emery covered in her car seat and just left her covered the entire time. After Hallie sang we snuck back out so we could get home to talk to Nate on Skype and also to avoid being mobbed by everyone wanting to see the baby. Once we got home Matt started dinner and we got in a few pictures of me and our 3 girls that make this day so special for me.


It ended up taking longer for Nate to call so we ate the yummy dinner Matt had made and Hallie and Gracie gave me their gifts they had made. Gracie made a really cool flower in nursery and Hallie a frame in school with her picture in it I really liked both of those. Matt also bought me a double belgium waffle maker I have been wanting for quite a while now. Once we got to talk to Nate it was good to see him as well as the rest of my family. Its hard to believe he will be home in just a few months. I think the office has been really good for him. He looks healthier and happier. Kimber also announced that they are pregnant and will be due sometime this winter!
Although this mothers day was pretty low key I loved it! It was great to just be home with my family as well as talking to those that are further away. Im grateful for the opportunity to be a mom. That is truly what I wanted my entire life and although sometimes it is hard I wouldn't change it for the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment