Monday, September 26, 2016

Hallie's 7th Birthday Party

Matt spent the day getting stuff ready for the party, trying to dry the carpet out, and doing all the laundry...don't be jealous he is that aesome. Hallie found herself a quiet spot and quickly fell asleep. I think we all felt like this.
This is her cake I think he did a great job and Hallie was thrilled with it.


We decided to keep it simple only Nic and Kyle came and also did tacos. It was really yummy.



Hallie was pretty thrilled with her gifts




This was the whole gang. It was nice to do something low key with just a few extras so I didn't have to plan a huge meal and an equally big mess
On Hallie's birthday morning Matt flew out for a work trip so the girls and I celebrated with her favorite dinner and some cake


For school each of the kids in her class had decorated a balloon for her. She loved them and read me each one. I thought that was an awesome idea and so thoughtful of her teacher
Hallie said she had a great birthday and I'm not sure if she is more excited about being 7 or that she only has 1 more year until she turns 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment