Monday, July 6, 2015

8 Weeks=2 months & Smiles

Today the girls and I took Em to her 2 month check up besides the shots everything was great. Dr Watts even commented on what a great and attentive mom I must be....best compliment ever! She is 22.5 in long(50%) 9lbs 10.5oz (12%) and head 15 in(48%). Now that Em has grown out of her newborn stuff I finished her shadow box for her room. I think it turned out great!
 Finally capturing smiles. I love this little girl and each one of her smiles brightens my day and warms my heart, She is also holding her head up, tracking people, and turns when she hears something.


 Finding her voice
She also has amazing big sisters that are super helpful and protective


 She has been sleeping awesome....6-8 hrs at night! The other day she got her arm out and I just thought she looked so cute


No comments:

Post a Comment