Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hale's Center Theater-Little Mermaid Date Night

We decided that I would take Hallie for a date night. Hallie has been really looking forward to going to the Little Mermaid. The closer it got the more it sunk in that Gracie wasn't going to be coming with us. Gracie was sad the day before we were leaving and Hallie was so sweet and told me that she didn't know if she wanted to go since Gracie would be sad if she couldn't go. I assured her that Matt was going to take Gracie on a date as well and that she would get a turn next time. 
Monday afternoon we met Matt in Salt Lake he to Gracie and Emery home while Hallie and I went to see the show. 
Waiting for it to start
Hallie really liked the show. After seeing it a Tuachan it didn't quite hold up for me but we sat way closer at the theater so she could see better.


Afterwards we got dinner at Arbys and then headed for home. She was so fun to take she kept saying that was so fun mom thank you for taking me. I really liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment