Sunday, July 19, 2015

Emery's Sleeping Positions

Sometimes I wonder how babies and kids can sleep in such crazy positions these are just a couple Emery has tried this week. The first was after she nursed and I burped her on my shoulder when I lowered her it was like she was frozen in position. I love holding a peacefully sleeping baby...she is growing to fast! Im trying to soak up every minute
 We have yet another baby that likes to sleep on her belly. Both the other girls have loved it as well. She sleeps best when she is on her belly. I don't put her like this often because it kinda freaks me out. Once she can roll on her own I will fell more comfortable letting her sleep like this...because she will probably do it anyways
 We have been doing a lot of running around lately for both the house and just normal life. Occasionally we get Em out of her pjs and dressed up and she looks oh so cute but to grown up...I think I will just let her wear pjs until she asks to wear something different.
Oh how we love this sweet and growing girl

No comments:

Post a Comment