Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Recovery Time

Monday was a busy one. We got up first thing and took Emery to her 2 month check up(in a previous post) afterwards we went to meet with a cabinet guy I think we are finally getting things narrowed down. Then we headed home to just relax. After the crazy weekend we had Monday and Tues we spent most f the day in our pjs just taking it easy. Em did pretty well with her shots. During her naptime Monday afternoon she woke up early and wanted to be held and I was A-OK with that. She is growing so fast I can't get enough snuggles in. I took these pictures to show how she likes to sleep. She likes to be bundled and once bundled she wiggles herself down into her blanket so you can pretty much only see her eyes.

But after some good sleep she was good to go. She is such a happy and good baby. I get really excited when I can start to capture her smiles.


Gracie just couldn't hold still until I showed her that if she moves you can't see her in the pictures and then we tried some more with better results.


These girls brighten my day. They make life so fun. I love the days we just stay home in our pjs reading, watching, tv, and baking. I feel very blessed that Matt and i have been entrusted with these special girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment