Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Footings & Foundations

Friday and Saturday July 10th & 11th the footings were formed and after their inspection on Monday June 13th morning they were finally able to pour them after a 10 day delay due to family emergencies and holidays. Tuesday morning they stripped them and were ready to form up the foundation walls. The rebar company shorted us about 10 pieces so Matt had to go pick it up and take it to the lot so they could get the foundations poured. 








Last night(7/14) we were able to go up and see the progress and I was pretty impressed. They were able to form and pour the foundations in one day. Tomorrow they will strip the forms and hopefully by Saturday we will be pouring slabs in the basement and garage but there are also about a dozen things that have to happen before that so I will keep you updated.


This has become my favorite view to get an overall picture of the house. I'm not sure what Im going to do when they move the dirt around so I don't have it to stand on.


The garage
The main house
South East corner
North East Corner...the pop out in the front is Hallie's bedroom

Where the front door will be

Matt checking out the progress. He said last night do you know how long I have wanted to do this? Yes yes I do and Im so excited to be doing this with him. He is so on top of things and keeps things going. I on the other hand will be super stoked when we are moving in and I am unpacking hopefully for the last time ever!
The girls still love this place.They love to run around and get dirty while having a blast

Hallie is pretty excited about her room


No comments:

Post a Comment