Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Framing Day 5-July 24th

North East Corner

 North View
 Our Master bedroom and bathroom windows. Matt text me Friday morning and said I think our bedroom window is bigger than I anticipated. I wasn't sure if he meant that as a good or a bad thing. After a few more texts back and forth he sent me this picture. We talked and decided it will be awesome, We are planning on putting in a window seat to sit and look out this window to the beautiful view
 I can see more and more everyday the shape the house is taking! Its really exciting. While Matt has been building the girls and I have been working on the decorating elements I can't wait
 Friday Ben, Jon, and Matt worked until about 5:30 then they called it a dya since we had a flight to catch. We are headed to Vegas for the weekend for my brothers homecoming and to spend some time together. I think this is coming at a great time Matt physically needs a break he has been working hard and long hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment