Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hallie & Gracie's 1st Day of Gymnastics

The girls both started gymnastics this week and can't wait to go back. Hallie is in level 1 and Gracie is in the tot class. They were both really excited to go. We let them both decide what they wanted to do for extracurricular activities since I don't want to have to run them somewhere everyday. They both chose gymnastics so they go at the same time each week so I think we will continue to go once we move since I would only have to come down once a week.



Em was so good and just went to sleep while we waited for the girls to be done.






Im excited for the girls to try something new. They are both so great at everything they do and I think its so cute how they always want to try things together. I hope they stay this close their whole lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment