Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Little Growing Emery-4 Months

This sweet girl is already 4 months old. Her time as my sweet baby has been spent a little differently than my other two. Things have been so busy and some days I feel like she is just along for the ride. Some days the guilt of this is more than I can handle. Then there are other days I purposely cancel everything just to sit and cuddle her all day. I miss that. I love when she falls asleep when I hold her. I love her smiles and giggles. I love the joy she has brought into our family. I love how the girls love her and talk to her and about her like she is the best thing in the world. She is a fantastic baby and so mellow. She eats every 3 hours during the day...most of the time I have to wake her up. She still nurses most of the time but has a bottle if she needs a little extra. She has a bath every evening before having a bottle and heading to bed. She is in size 3-6 months and size 1 diapers. She has started waking up 1x a night for the last couple weeks but I hope she will balance herself out soon and get back to sleeping at night...I would really love that. Her hair is feeling in faster than her sisters has and it is a light brown color rather than blonde. At her 4 month check she was
weight-12 lbs 12 oz(20%)
height-24 1/4 in(30%)
head-15 3/4 in(25%)
This past week she has started trying to sit up when you hold her one your lap so we decided to try the bumbo. She really liked it. We only did it for about 10 minutes until she was tired and for the rest of the day she spent most of her time cuddled on my shoulder. I assume because her neck muscles were so tired. 
Gracie loves to cuddle her first thing in the morning and watch a couple shows. 

We are so grateful for Emery and the joy she is in our home. I can't wait to see her personality grow as she gets bigger. We are all smitten by her. And I think she kinda likes us as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment