Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Happy Un-Birthday Hallie

We decided to do Hallie's birthday party a couple weeks early since she had requested to do a swim party in our condos pool. Since they close it after Labor day it was a must. So the girls and I put a beach themed party together. We went to the party store and bought a few things to bring the theme together but I think the girl had more fun playing dress up.

The party was Saturday afternoon Hallie had picked out these cupcakes on Pinterest and we did our best to recreate them...they turned out great
We had the party at the club house and pool. Here are some of the decor before the party. We decided to go pretty simple with the party. Hallie wanted to have pizza and swim so that is exactly what we did. 
We decided to keep the party little to just close friends and family. I was really glad we did that since the pool can be scary with a lot of little kids.
Gracie insisted on wearing my sunglasses since she didn't have any. She was pretty cute eating her pizza in them
Chris & Katie
Kerry, Joy, Nick, & Brit
The birthday girl
Dave & Hilary
She was really excited about present time and got some really great gifts.

Then it was time to sing, blow out the candle, and eat cake and ice cream

I was glad for an excuse to have this guy home for a couple hours. I have missed him so much and can't wait until he is home more
Jon & Steph
Here is the kid table and as it turns out you can see most of our guests in the background
Emery was so good during the party and spent most of her time being held by family. I think she really enjoyed it

And then grandpa even got not only smiles but also some giggles....which are my favorite




I love this little famiyl of mine and every minute we get to spend together
The pool temperature was perfect although the air could have been much warmer. When we got out of the pool there was plenty of chattering teeth. I was wondering if I should have made some hot chocolate but that didn't stop anyone from having a great time
My pool boy fishing rocks out of the bottom of the pool
Towards the end of the party Em and William crashed and took a nap on the clubhouse couch. Look at those sweet sleeping burritos
We are so grateful for great friends that we have made here and hope we stay in contact with. Hallie had a great birthday party and I can hardly believe she is almost 6!! Happy birthday beach babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment