Saturday, September 5, 2015

To The Fair We Go

We look forward the the fair every year. For me it brings back so many good memories with my family and I love that our kids really enjoy it as well. This year was hard since Matt had to be working on the house and missed all the festivities. I did however talk Nic in to coming with me since Kyle was out of town as well so we loaded the 5 kids up and headed to Tre-town. Nick & Brit were nice enough to get a good spot for us to all sit. The kids were all so cute with their hands on their hearts as the flag went by
Cute & hot girls
Me and the girls! Emery was sleeping behind my shoulder in her car seat until the sirens came by and then she was so sad/scared by the loud noise.
Nic and I decided we need a trailer like this to take to Lake Powell and anywhere really it was hug
Anxious for the candy
After the patade Nic and I decided to take the kids to the fair to eat dinner and see the animals. Dinner was ok not my favorite but it was fun to sit and visit with Nic although it was a little crazy to keep track of all our kids with so many people around. The kids loved the animals 

Nic and I decided to try no strollers so I packed Emery in her carrier I think she did better since she slept the entire time and we didn't have to navigate with a stroller

As we were leaving the fair we realized we hadn't take enough pictures so we got these before we headed for home. I really missed Matt and found myself close to tears multiple time that night but I know that his sacrifice of time now will pay off once the house is done and hopefully we can make it as a family next year. I really wanted to take the kids to the rodeo but I didn't want to take them alone so we will try next year.
My partner in crime. She really does understand what its like to be a single mom since Kyle is gone so much as well. She makes me feel not so alone in single parenting. I don't know that she realizes how much I appreciate her presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment