Sunday, March 12, 2017

Daddy's Day Off=Family Day Out

Matt had to travel over the weekend so he was able to take a couple days off during the week to make up the time so we decided to take the kids to do some fun stuff as a family before he left. We pulled Hallie out of school and went to play for the day. We asked them where they wanted to go and they said Treehouse Museum so that's where we started. They have changed things up quite a bit since we were there last time and there were a lot of new things to play with






 After a couple hours of playing we grabbed some lunch and then we hit up the arcade which also didn't disappoint.
 While the kids were playing their little hearts out this guy and I got a few minutes to visit and just enjoy being together. He is my everything. He is the best thing that every happened to me and the reason life is so wonderful. I love every minute I get with him. He works so hard for us to live the life we have and I love him for it.
After the arcade everyone was tired and ready for a rest so we headed for home and hung out on the couch...lol I love days with this family of ours. It wasn't anything fancy but we just loved being together

No comments:

Post a Comment