Friday, March 3, 2017

Our Sweet Emy

This little girl is a light in our lives and I couldn't imagine our lives without her. She is crazy and super busy. She loves Mickey Mouse, eggs, cottage cheese, peaches, string cheese, and anything juice wise to drink. She is still very attached to her sippy and binki. She is a great sleeper both for naps and at night. She recently has gotten enough hair for pig tails. 
When I say busy I mean I went to vacuum and she helped herself to the the jam and yogurt...she drank it

She loves hair bows and when we saw them at kid to kid she was so excited
She loves accessories, purses, and chap stick of any kind...its about the cutest/annoying thing every since she tries to eat it and puts it all over her face
She loves her blanky and I recently found a couple more of the same fabric and she likes to haul them everywhere
She loves cuddles although she prefers me she loves to cuddle and watch shows
Just as we were getting everyone to bed I went downstairs to check the pumps and she followed me and just as we got to Hallie's room she tripped and hit the nightstand and broke the knob off. She hit her cheek bone and her eye with the knob then the screw hit her forehead. She cried so hard and so did I. I wasn't sure how bad things were because she wouldn't open her eye so I yelled for Matt and by the time he got to us she had opened her eye and it was already starting to swell. I immediately thought to put lavender on it both to help the swelling and slow the bleeding. Once it stopped I was able to tell it was just superficial and just needed lots of cuddles. I have been so impressed with how quickly it has healed. Thanks heavens for natural remedies

I love this girl more than she will ever know. She is my sunshine after the storm. When Matt and I decided to have a 3rd baby I had wanted one for several months then after the miscarriage I was worried that maybe I would never get another chance. Then she came along with her sweet spunky personality and it didn't take long to win us all over. I worried my entire pregnancy about his sweet girl and she nearly gave me a heart attack the day she was born. Words can express how much I love and needed this little girl in my life just when she came. I have wanted to be a mom my while life and so far it hasn't disappointed. It has made me a better person in so many ways I my life would be so empty without her. Love you Emy 

No comments:

Post a Comment