Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Staying Busy While Daddies Gone & Building the Grill

Life can get somewhat monotonous when Matt is gone so we like to shake things up a little bit. This is one of Hallie friend invites to their birthday party

Hallie and her selfies
Since I haven't been feeling well my sweet neighbor brought dinner a couple nights before and we had left over pie. Sadly Em didn't finish her dinner so she was sad she got no pie. Fortunately after the video she finished her dinner and was able to eat pie
Gracie and I got all our pieces organized before we got started. She was my right hand and a super helper
Emy was the internal inspector making sure Gracie and I were doing a good job. It is also one of her favorite places to sit now

\https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEijjQ4LSgpOcc0cmm2IExBnQllPyFqZWlz2MMKIOAvYZk8uvb5rcFXuoGqY0jYYEtjaFPUSVpUrLfziBKY85YUfGtqPGsRbrJIwV18InHBpatqypdaA1TbEIkUlRany4IAkpPG2PX4h3S4/s320/20170328_193920.mp4
Here it is all done and ready for some summer BBQs and to be built in to Matt and I's next project
Gracie regularly likes to have her hair put in these curlers because she says they always make her feel so cute. On this particular night Emy decided she wanted to have curlers as well. Unfortunately she didn't want to sleep in them. so we took them out shortly before bedtime. But she sure looked cute in them. And while she had them in she would swing her head side to side so the curlers would shift. It was so cute


Although I hate that Matt is gone so much I have come to appreciate the opportunity it gives me to show the girls that girls can do anything if they set their mind to it and anything can be learned on youtube..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment